Board of Education Vision and Mission Statements
Cherry Hill Board of Education Vision Statement
The Cherry Hill Board of Education commits itself to all children by creating an internationally benchmarked school district in which all students receive a preeminent education.
To achieve this, the Board of Education will focus on:
- Setting standards, benchmarks, and assessments for staff and students that articulate with New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards,
- Creating a budget that provides the necessary funding, and
- Ensuring a safe and orderly environment.
Because our success as a school district depends on the decisions we make and the policies we establish, the Board further commits to:
- Communicating openly and frequently with one another and with the community,
- Acting as civil models of decorum, with the recognition that a school system serves as a social core of the community, and
- Working as a unified body on behalf of all the children of Cherry Hill, always asking what is best for the children.
Cherry Hill Public Schools Mission Statement
The mission of the Cherry Hill Public Schools is to provide a quality education program that ensures that all students are proficient in the Common Core State Standards and New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards. This program will be delivered in a positive environment preparing our students to be knowledgeable, responsible, caring, and confident citizens in an ever‐changing world.