Each day the Cherry Hill School District transports precious cargo - approximately 8,000 of our community's school children. The safety and security of our riders is our number one priority! You can assist us by remembering the following:
- Be prompt. Your child should be ready for pick up five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time. Once a school bus is moving, it is not permitted to stop for the boarding of any child in-between bus stops or after departing from the school.
- Be patient. Please allow for some fluctuation in pickup and drop-off times, particularly during the first two weeks of school. Remember, too, that throughout the school year, bus schedules may be affected by inclement weather, road construction, or use of a substitute bus driver.
- Be present. AM Kindergarteners (9-11:30 AM) are picked up at a bus stop location in the morning, and then dropped off at their home at mid-day. A parent/guardian/older sibling must be present to receive the child; otherwise, the child will be returned to his/her school. PM Kindergarteners (1-3:30 PM) are picked up at their homes mid-day and are dropped off at their bus stop at day's end. A parent /guardian/older sibling must be present to receive the child; otherwise, the child will be returned to his/her school.
- Be prepared for changes. Following the initial adjustment period, notifications about any changes in bus routes or pickup time will be provided in a memo distributed by the bus driver. Changes are possible throughout the school year as a result of student additions, withdrawals, overflow students, open enrollment students, or address changes.
Please read our Transportation Booklet for more information on transportation service and bus safety rules.
Transportation Hotline: (856) 761-1092
Is the bus on its way? Should you drive your children to school? After the first two weeks of school, your pickup and drop-off times should be predictable. If the wait becomes extreme, you can get quick updates regarding transportation delays by calling the district's Transportation Hotline at (856) 761-1092. The Transportation Staff will post messages regarding any breakdowns, traffic delays, or other unusual circumstances.
Late Bus Information
- First Student - Berlin (856) 753-0222
- EAST High School Routes: ELR-1, ELR-2, ELR-3, ELR-4, ELR-5, ELR-6
- Hillman's Bus Service (856) 753-1123
- BECK Middle School Routes: BLR-1, BLR-2, BLR-3
- CARUSI Middle School Routes: CLR-1, CLR-2, CLR-3
- ROSA Middle School Routes: RLR-1, RLR-2, RLR-3, RLR-4, RLR-5, RLR-6, RLR-7
- WEST High School Routes: WLR-1, WLR-2, WLR-3
|District Transportation Office|
Malberg Administration Building
45 Ranoldo Terrace
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-0391
Phone: (856) 489-5851
Fax: (856) 489-5774