Documents and Information for New Students
As part of Cherry Hill Public School's continuing effort to enact sustainability practices whenever possible, the district this year asks parents/guardians to complete their school-year "paperwork" electronically. The 4-Step process is outlined below. Please choose the links applicable to your child's or children's grade level(s).
Families unable to complete this process on-line may pick up paper forms at the main office of their school(s).
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Thank you for your support helping us expand our efforts to be "green."
Please complete the information below as soon as possible.
STEP 1a -The information listed below must be reviewed by both the student & parent/guardian:
STEP 1b -Student & parent/guardian signature to acknowledge below:
In order to complete the information and sign the documents with your eSignature, you will need your child's Student ID #. If you do not know this number it can be found on the "Contact Information Verification" form and on the "Bus Assignment" letter which you received in the mail.
STEP 2a - Please review the Food Service information listed below:
STEP 2b - Please review the Free & Reduced Lunch Application by clicking below:
- After reviewing the Free & Reduced program guidelines below, a completed application is only required if you are applying for Free & Reduced Lunch.
- One application can be completed for multiple students in the same family.
- Paper copies of these documents can be found in the office of your school.
Step 3 - Media Release Permission Form:
Step 4 - Please review the IMPORTANT documents below:
Student computer & Genesis log-in information (Middle & High School only)
Social Media Information
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Information (FERPA)
Integrated Pest Management Information (IPM)
Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
Title I Information
- Genesis Parent Access (Middle and High School Only)
- HIB (Bullying) Policy
- NJ Families
- NJ ParentLink
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast.
- View information (in English and Spanish) about the following New Jersey programs: NJ FamilyCare/Advantage); Vaccines for Children Program; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Services; NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); and Free or Reduced School Lunch Program.
- Cherry Hill Curriculum - Rubicon Atlas (Curriculum Platform)
- Online Payment of Student Activities Fee