Board of Education Meeting Streaming and Videos
Attending Board of Education Meetings
Beginning August 24, 2021, the Cherry Hill Board of Education meets at 6:30 pm at Arthur Lewis Administration Building, 45 Ranoldo Terrace, on the second and fourth Tuesday of every calendar month, except as noted on the calendar, and can be viewed via the Zoom live stream below. Previously broadcast meetings are also available to view on youtube below.
Face masks are optional. Social distancing will be observed at all times while in the building. Seating capacity will be limited.
Join the meeting via a computer or mobile device at:
Join the meeting by phone:
646-558-8656 or 301-715-8592
Dial the Meeting ID followed by # when prompted
Meeting ID: 816 9441 0918
To submit a public comment by speaking - When prompted during the meeting:
- Click the “raise hand” button in the bottom bar of the meeting, or dial *9 to raise hand by phone
- You will be called on by name or identified via phone
- A prompt will show on your screen asking if you want to unmute
- If joining by phone Dial *6 to unmute your phone when prompted
- Begin speaking
- At the end of your 3 minutes, you will be muted.