IX. AUDIT CLASSES
STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO AUDIT CLASSES WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Approval of teacher, administrator, and school guidance counselor.
- Complete all assignments, take all tests, follow all classroom rules, do make-up work as requested by the teacher, and adhere to the attendance policy of the school. If these provisions are not followed, students will be dropped and assigned to Study Hall.
- Student’s record will show course and "Audit." No grade will be recorded.
- Must be carrying at least 31 credits, in addition to the audited course.
- Must be arranged and approved by the building principal or designee.
- Audit will be on a space-available basis. A student who is auditing a class may be removed to create room for a regular credit status student. Cherry Hill administrators, staff, parents, and students have been investigating ways to make the high school experience one that is memorable and meaningful for all students. The district has compiled a number of options for seniors and underclassmen to consider in addition to the traditional curriculum listed in this guide. College partnership opportunities are announced in class, advertised around school, and promoted at Back to School Night.