Change of Home Address

  • If you are moving to a new home within the district, you must contact the CHPS Central Registration Department at 856-429-5600 ext. 4429 to schedule an appointment. The CHPS Transportation Department cannot change your address, nor can we provide transportation information regarding your new address until that information is on file with the district.