Reminders from HealthCare.gov
As the pandemic continues, there are important ways that you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed so please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If you feel well and must go out, Wear a mask. Masks should cover both nose and mouth. Face shields may be used in addition to masks, but not in place of masks as they are open on the sides and the bottom and therefore do not prevent the spread of germs.
- Parctice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet way from others
- Wash your hands before you go out and when you return.
- Do not touch your mask or face, so you do not spread germs from your hands to your mask, face, eyes etc.
- Avoid using your cell phone after touching other items in stores, offices etc.
Other ways to help prevent the spread of this illness include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, the amount of time it takes to sing "Happy Birthday" twice.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use the inside of your elbow or a tissue, not your hands.
- Carry a Spare Mask with you to replace a wet or soiled mask
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Call your doctor if you think you’re experiencing symptoms.
Visit Coronavirus.gov for more information, including a list of possible symptoms, testing, what to do if you’re sick, and other frequently asked questions.
Below are some a few websites that provide additional information:
The Center for Disease Control (CDC):
Cherry Hill District FAQ page:
Short Handwashing Video:
5 Ways to Help Children Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety:
What states are quarantined for New Jersey:
Covid-19 Symptoms may (not always) appear in this order: