** New Jersey Law requires students with asthma to have an Asthma Treatment Plan on file with the School Nurse. This plan must be updated annually**
If your child suffers from asthma please provide:
- An asthma treatment plan completed and signed by your child's doctor
- Parent medication administration permission slip
- The prescribed medication in a closed box with a valid pharmacy label.
- Expired medications cannot be accepted
- If needed - nebulizer tubing and mask/mouth piece, spacer/chamber