Sports Physical Forms
In accordance with state law, students planning to participate in any sport at Beck are required to have an up-to-date physical exam. You will need to adhere to the following requirements:
Directions for Completing Online Sports Paperwork
Complete sports forms in the Genesis parent portal. Please print, fill out, and submit to the school nurse the following forms:
- Sports physicals- must be performed by an accepted healthcare provider and current on the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 365 days from the date the physical was performed (NOT the date that the forms were completed).
- The Sports Physical may only be completed by a Licensed Physician (MD or DO), Advanced Proctice Nurse (APN), or Physician's Assisitant (PA).
- The health history update form must be completed and submitted for each and every sport.
- Please complete your physical forms over the summer and get them in prior to the first day of school. This helps with forming our teams in the fall. Please note: NO student is permitted to try-out or compete in a sport without the documentation being completed. You can complete the forms online on the Genesis parent portal.
- Beck Middle School now features A-Teams and B-teams! This includes two teams for Field Hockey, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Baseball, and Softball. We will continue to offer Cross Country, Wrestling, and Track & Field as well. Intramural activities will also continue for tennis, basketball, bowling, flag football, and girls volleyball. All sports (except intramural) will require a try-out moving forward. All sports, including intramural, require the aforementioned sports physical paperwork.
- We encourage all students, especially our new incoming 6th-grade class, to consider our new athletic opportunities at Beck. Go Bobcats!!!
Our school offers a wide variety of interscholastic and intramural sports.
Our interscholastic sports teams compete against teams from other South Jersey area schools while our intramural teams play against other student teams from Beck. Both are great opportunities for our students to get involved in our school community, show school spirit, exhibit great sportsmanship, and work together with teammates.
In order to participate in our athletics program, students must have a current physical and a Health History Update form(on Genesis) for the specific sport on file with the school nurse. Sports physical form
To avoid delays in clearing sports physicals, be sure to turn in your paperwork on time. Please note No emails accepted.
- All sections of the physical examination form are completed in ink.
- All sections are completed including vision, blood pressure, pulse, and date of the physical exam.
- Provide explanations to all yes answers on the history form.
- The clearance box is checked on both pages 3 and 4.
- Include clearance notes with the date for any injuries and/or illnesses checked off on the history form.
- The doctor signed the cardiac assessment module on the last page.
- Lastly, check over the forms before submitting them to make sure they are complete.
- Completed sample
***Incomplete forms will be returned for completion before processing***