SEPAG REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTORY
Contact your school SEPAG representative via e-mail link with any thoughts or ideas regarding the key takeaways and/or future meeting topics.
Goals accomplished between collaboration with SEPAG and district administration during the 2021-2022 school year:
- SEPAG representation on several district advising committees such as Return to Learn and ESSR funding distribution.
- Suggested the district hold a specific Special Education-only Town Hall to discuss Middle School Redistricting. This suggestion was approved and the town hall was held on February 3, 2022. Many points raised by community members during this town hall were discussed at the February Board of Education Meetings. The board decided against a 6th grade center and will permit students to finish middle school where they start.
- Meetings with administration regularly throughout the 2021-22 school year to discuss pressing topics. Some examples of meeting topics covered: emergency meeting to discuss Middle School Redistricting once the board announced this change in December 2021. Meeting also held in January to discuss. Administration asked for our input on topics like the Middle School Scheduling alignment in February 2022.
Agreed upon goals that SEPAG is collaborating with district administration to accomplish in the 2022-2023 school are listed below, but not limited to:
- Improving the transition process for all grades that will switch schools in the following school year.
- Creating a strong collaborative relationship between building principals and SEPAG building representatives to facilitate consistency throughout the buildings and district.
- Creating more inclusive extra-curricular opportunities for our students with IEPs.
Alternative High School - Vacant
Malberg Early Childhood Center - Vacant
Bret Harte Elementary - Vacant
Clara Barton Elementary - Joe Dacchille
Henry C. Beck Middle School - Dr. Brandon McGee
J.F. Cooper Elementary - Vacant
Joseph D. Sharp Elementary - Vacant
Richard Stockton Elementary - Vacant
Thomas Paine Elementary - Vacant
Woodcrest Elementary - Alyson Feld