Registration Process for Vocational, Non-public, Charter, and Interdistrict Choice School students ONLY:
The registration process MUST be completed online, and documentation must be uploaded during the pre-registration process. If you are having trouble uploading documents, please call the Registration Office at 856-429-5600 x4429.
Required Documentation for Vocational, Non-public, Charter, and Interdistrict Choice School students:
- Parent Photo ID
- Two Parent Proofs of Residency (Please see below for acceptable proofs of residency.)
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Domicile (Please download, sign, and return the form below.)
Parent Proofs of Residency:
In accordance with New Jersey Administrative Code 6A:28-2.5 Proof of eligibility: A district board of education representative shall accept the following forms of current documentation from persons attempting to demonstrate a student’s eligibility for enrollment in the Cherry Hill School District. ALL documents must contain the parent’s name, Cherry Hill address, and be dated within the past two months.
- If you own your home, please submit TWO documents, such as: property tax bill, mortgage statement, current utility bills, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a government entity.
- If you recently purchased your home, please submit a copy of your Deed (1st page and signature page only), AND a copy of your Closing Disclosure (1st page and signature page only) OR a copy of your homeowner’s insurance.
- If you rent, please submit a copy of your current signed lease, AND a current utility bill, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a state or local government entity.
- If you live with someone who owns a house in Cherry Hill, please download and complete the Landlord Affidavit. Both the owner and tenant must submit two proofs of residency and sign the Landlord Affidavit in the presence of a Notary.
Forms to Download
(Please click on the form that you wish to download.)
- Step-by-Step Pre-Registration Instructions
- Proof of Domicile
- Landlord Affidavit
To Begin the Registration Process:
- Pre-Register your student online by clicking the button below.
- Select the school you are pre-registering for (e.g.: vocational, non-public, charter, or interdistrict school choice school) when prompted.
- Upload the required documentation.
- Create a login for your pre-registration account (email address and password.
- Once your pre-registration is complete, a representative from the Registration Office will call or email you to finalize the registration process.