CHANGE OF ADDRESS PROCESS
All address changes must be completed through the Central Registration Office.
To complete your student’s change of address, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Photo ID (Photo ID issued by a government, public body, or authority.)
- Two Parent Proofs of Residency (Please see below.)
- Proof of Domicile
Parent Proofs of Residency:
In accordance with New Jersey Administrative Code 6A:22-3.4 Proof of eligibility: A district board of education representative shall accept the following forms of current documentation or similar forms of documentation from persons attempting to demonstrate a student’s eligibility for enrollment in the Cherry Hill School District. ALL documents must contain the parent’s name, Cherry Hill address, and be dated within the past two months.
- If you own your home, please submit TWO documents, such as: property tax bill, mortgage statement, current utility bills, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a government entity.
- If you recently purchased your home, please submit a copy of your Deed (1st page and signature page only), AND a copy of your Closing Disclosure (1st page and signature page only) OR a copy of your homeowner’s insurance.
- If you rent, please submit a copy of your current signed lease, AND a current utility bill, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a state or local government entity.
- If you live with someone who owns a house in Cherry Hill, please download and complete the Landlord Affidavit. Both the owner and tenant must submit two proofs of residency and sign the Landlord Affidavit in the presence of a Notary.
Forms to Download:
(Please click on the form that you wish to download.)