Cherry Hill School District Meal Account Policy
- You are responsible for keeping money in your child’s meal account for meal purchases.
- Negative meal balance notifications will be sent as needed via telephone call, email, and text. To ensure that you are not receiving these notifications, please set up the auto payment section in www.payschoolscentral.com on your child’s account.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged to a student’s meal account for any NSF checks returned to the Finance Department Office.
- Students are not permitted to charge for ala carte items (chips, pretzels, bottled water, etc.) Money MUST be in their meal account or cash in hand to make ala carte purchases.
- Students will not be able to charge for SECOND meals without having money in their meal account.
- Payment plan options available for outstanding meal accounts.