Breakfast is available daily in all locations.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application for the 2018-2019 school year
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay breakfast and lunch.
Complete and sign your "Free & Reduced Lunch Application" with your eSignature
If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast
- District Policy 8550 - Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges
- MySchoolBucks Letter
- Cafe Price List - Main Meal Prices
- Aramark Food Services Letter
- MySchoolBucks.com - Meal payment system
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
Attention Parents and Guardians
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.