Breakfast is available daily in all locations.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application for the 2019-2020 school year
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay breakfast and lunch.
- District Policy 8550 - Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges
- PaySchools Letter
- PaySchools Setting Up Your Account
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
- 2019-2020 Letter to Parents
- 2019-2020 Letter to Parents (Spanish)
Attention Parents and Guardians
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.