Free/Reduced Lunch Application for the 2018-2019 school year
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay breakfast and lunch.
If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast
- District Policy 8550 - Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges
- MySchoolBucks - online payment service letter
- Cafe Price List - Main Meal Prices
- Aramark Food Services Letter
- MySchoolBucks.com - Meal payment system
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus