- Please read the welcome letter from Dr. Joseph Meloche, Superintendent of Schools, introducing our new online registration process.
- Pre-Register your student online for the current school year, or for the 2019-2020 school year.
- For first time Kindergarten or 1st Grade Registrations, please download and complete the additional forms found in the Kindergarten & 1st Grade Registration Packet.
- For all other grade levels, please download and complete the additional forms found in the District Registration Packet.
- Call the Registration Office to make an appointment to complete the registration process.
- We cannot accommodate walk-in registrations, so please make an appointment.
- Be sure to bring all completed forms and required documentation to your appointment.
- Missing documentation may delay the enrollment of your student.
- Registrations take place at the Central Registration Department located at:
Malberg Administration Building
45 Ranoldo Terrace
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Phone: 856-429-5600 ext. 4429
- Parent or Guardian Photo ID
- Parent or Guardian Proofs of Residency - Please refer to the Registration Packet for acceptable proofs of residency
- Student Documentation
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Most Recent Immunization Records
- Transfer Card from Previous School
- Report Card or Transcripts from Previous School
- IEP from a Child Study Team or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Information regarding before and after school child care is available from the School Aged Child Care (SACC) and Extended Day Child Care (EDCC) department.
- New Jersey Law mandates that every student entering a New Jersey Public School, regardless of the transferring locations, must present a physical exam signed by a licensed physician. The physical must have been completed within 365 days prior to the student’s registration in Cherry Hill Public School District, and is due in the nurse’s office within 30 days of registration. If your student is entering grades 5-12 and may play a sport, the physician must complete the state mandated sports physical form. All sports, interscholastic or intramural, require a current sports physical. The sports physical form will be accepted as an entrance physical. The Universal Health record does not meet the criteria for sports.
Change of Address Process
All address changes must be completed at the Central Registration Department. Please call for an appointment.
District Registration Office