Important Documents and Information for the 2021-2022 School Year
Back to school forms for parents are completed via Genesis Parent Access. Parent University Sessions can be accessed below as well.
As part of Cherry Hill Public School's continuing effort to enact sustainability practices whenever possible, the district this year asks parents/guardians to complete their school-year "paperwork" electronically. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Thank you for your support helping us expand our efforts to be "green."
- Online Forms Letter to Parents/Guardians (English)
- Online Forms Letter to Parents/Guardians (Arabic)
- Online Forms Letter to Parents/Guardians (Spanish)
- Online Forms Letter to Parents/Guardians (Vietnameese)
- Online Forms Letter to Parents/Guardians (Traditional Chinese)
Barclay Early Childhood Center
and Elementary School
Please review the Food Service information listed below and fill out the online application if you feel your child may qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch.
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.
- Student computer & Genesis log-in information (Middle & High School only)
- Social Media Information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Information (FERPA)
- Letter to Families Regarding Military Recruitment
- Integrated Pest Management Information (IPM)
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Title I Information
- Genesis Parent Access (Middle and High School Only)
- Health Services
- Parent University - Live Stream Sessions
- Cybersecurity Resources
- HIB (Bullying) Policy
- NJ Families
- NJ ParentLink
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast.
- View information (in English and Spanish) about the following New Jersey programs: NJ FamilyCare/Advantage); Vaccines for Children Program; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Services; NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); and Free or Reduced School Lunch Program.
- Cherry Hill Curriculum - Rubicon Atlas (Curriculum Platform)
- Online Payment of Student Activities Fee
- NJ Child Care Subsidy - How to Apply