WE are... Cherry Hill Public Schools Athletics
West Athletics| East Athletics | Beck Athletics | Carusi Athletics | Rosa Athletics
2021-2022 Athletics Registration Information
All CHPS Middle School and High School Athletic Registrations for the upcoming Athletic season will be completed through the Genesis Parent Portal under the Forms Tab. A short video and PDF directions can be found below.
Spring Sports Registration is Open.
All parents/guardians, in addition to the Sports Participation Registration, will complete the Health History Update in the Forms Section of the Parent Portal. It will be labeled Season (Fall, Winter, Spring) Sports Health History Update. Students must have a completed online registration and Health History Update, a current physical, and paid the student activity fee.
Cherry Hill High School East
Cherry Hill High School West
Avoid Delays in Clearing Sport Physicals
To avoid delays in clearing sports physicals, be sure to turn in your paperwork on time.
- All sections of the physical examination form are completed in ink.
- All sections are completed including vision, blood pressure, pulse and date of physical exam.
- Provide explanations to all yes answers on the history form.
- The clearance box is checked on both pages 3 and 4.
- Include clearance notes with date for any injuries and/or illnesses checked off on the history form.
- The doctor signed the cardiac assessment module on the last page.
- Lastly, check over the forms before submitting them to make sure they are complete.
2021-2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Instructions to Register Your Student For Athletics through Genesis Parent Access
Research has proven time and again that students who participate in athletics perform better academically, demonstrate higher levels of self-confidence and have a stronger connection to their community. The philosophy for Cherry Hill Public Schools Athletics is to enrich the culture of our schools by providing opportunities and experiences through athletics, and to develop student-athletes based on the principles of character, leadership, teamwork, work ethic, community pride, and a commitment to service. The administration and coaching staff are committed to developing outstanding student-athletes who are prepared for their future endeavors.
Mr. Michael Beirao
Director of Athletics
DISTRICT ATHLETIC INFORMATION & FORMS
Student Activity Fee Information
Policies and Information
Physical and Health Forms