7th and 8th Grade Back to School Night
Welcome to Rosa International School’s 2020 7th and 8th Grade Back to School night! While we wish we were able to see you all in person, we are happy that you can join us virtually. We will begin our evening with a welcome message from Mr. Guy, Rosa’s Principal. After listening to that message, we invite you, along with your child, to visit each classroom to watch a message from your child’s teachers. Come back to this webpage to hear from other staff members and learn more about programs at Rosa. Mr. Guy will then conclude the evening with closing remarks.
There is a FAQ document linked at the bottom of this page that includes answers to questions you’ve asked through the survey we sent out through Blackboard.
Again, thank you all for joining us and we hope you enjoy your evening!
- Welcome message from Mr. Guy
- Start with your child’s Advisory class and then proceed with your child’s schedule
- Visit with other staff and programs
- SPECIAL AREA TEACHERS
- MUSIC PROGRAM - Mrs. Mark
- CHORUS - Mr. Graser
- 7th GRADE COUNSELOR - Ms. Natalie Alonso
- 8th GRADE COUNSELOR - Mr. Jay Young
- LIBRARY - Ms. Silverstein
- NURSE - Ms. Mooney
- CHILD STUDY TEAM - Dr. Burke, Ms. Gentilini, Ms. Grace
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS PROGRAM - Ms. Green
- SPEECH - Ms. Kendall & Ms. Verillo
- What is Bullying?
- CHSEPTA - Jennifer Naddeo
- Closing Remarks from Mr. Guy
- Back to School Night FAQ