2021-2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
New Procedure this Winter: All parents/guardians, in addition to the Sports Participation Registration, will complete the Health History Update in the Forms Section of the Parent Portal. It will be labeled Winter Sports Health History Update
Required athletic forms can be found below and via Genesis Parent Access
- Current NJ Department of Education Sports Physical (submitted to the nurses office via email or regular mail)
- Health History Update Questionnaire (valid no more than 90 days prior to the start of the season, submitted to the nurses office via email or regular mail)
- Yearly Activity Fee Payment now paid through Genesis https://payschoolscentral.com/ (student middle school rate $70, family rate $150)
Any questions regarding this process can be emailed direct to the Head Coaches at each school and the school Nurse in your respective building.
Regarding athletics for 2021-2022, a few points to remember...
- Please complete your physical forms over the summer and get them in prior to the first day of school. This helps with forming our teams in the fall. Please note: NO student is permitted to try-out or compete in a sport without the documentation being completed. You can find the forms on the Beck Website under the nursing section.
- Beck Middle School features A Teams and B Teams! This includes two teams for Field Hockey, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Baseball, and Softball. We will continue to offer Cross Country, Wrestling and Track & Field as well. Intramural activities will also continue for co-ed tennis, basketball, bowling, flag football, and co-ed volleyball. All sports (except intramural) will require a try-out moving forward. All sports, including intramural, require the aforementioned sports physical paperwork.
- We encourage all students, especially our new incoming 6th grade class, to consider our new athletic opportunities at Beck. Go Bobcats!!!
Our school offers a wide variety of interscholastic and intramural sports.
Our interscholastic sports teams compete against teams from other South Jersey area schools while our intramural teams play against other student teams from Beck. Both are great opportunities for our students to get involved in our school community, show school spirit, exhibit great sportsmanship, and work together with teammates.
In order to participate in our athletics program, students must have a current physical and a Health History Update Form that is then turned into the Nurse.
Athletic Forms and Information