Cherry Hill High School East Athletics
Avoid Delays in Clearing Sport Physicals
To avoid delays in clearing sports physicals, be sure to turn in your paperwork on time.
- All sections of the physical examination form are completed in ink.
- All sections are completed including vision, blood pressure, pulse and date of physical exam.
- Provide explanations to all yes answers on the history form.
- The clearance box is checked on both pages 3 and 4.
- Include clearance notes with date for any injuries and/or illnesses checked off on the history form.
- The doctor signed the cardiac assessment module on the last page.
- Lastly, check over the forms before submitting them to make sure they are complete.