Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Genesis Parent Access?
Genesis Parent Access is a private website for middle and high school students that works in conjunction with our new student management system and teacher gradebooks to enable you to view assignments and grade details at any time.
Genesis Parent Access has replaced ProgressBook that was used in past school years.
How do I Login to Genesis parent Access?
- 1.Login information will be sent in the back to school mailing. Parent usernames are typically the email address that is on file with the district.
- If you do not know your password you can request a temporary password by click "forgot your password"
- If you do not receive the email after 30 minutes, please check your spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to update your email address, please contact your school guidance office.
- 2.After you receive the email, go to the website http://parents.chclc.org
- 3.Sign in to the site with the information contained in the email, and choose a password
Will students receive a login?
Students will utilize their “CHCLC” accounts, which is the username and password which they use to login to computers at School. The username for students is
I selected a new password, but now I forget the password to Genesis Parent Access.
On the Parent Access Home Page, click “Forgot My Password” and a new password will be emailed to you.
I have questions about Genesis Parent Access or information
If you have any further questions about your Genesis Parent Access Account, please contact your school guidance office for assistance.