- What is Genesis Parent Access?
- How do I Login to Genesis parent Access?
- Will students receive a login?
- When will report cards be available online?
- Where will I find my student's report card online?
- What if I have more than one student?
Genesis Parent Access is a private website for middle and high school students that works in conjunction with our student management system and teacher gradebooks to enable you to view assignments and grade details at any time. You can also view current and past report cards.
Update: As of March 19, 2019 elementary parents can log in to Parent Access to view their students' report cards, attendance, and stardardized testing scores!
Report Cards will be made available in Genesis Parent Portal on the dates below and can be viewed by clicking the “Grading” tab.
Elementary School: March 29, 2019 and June 20, 2019
Middle School: January 25, 2019, April 5, 2019, and June 21, 2019
High School: February 1, 2019, April 12, 2019, and June 30, 2019
- Go to http://parents.chclc.org. Your username will be the email address you provided to the district during registration or to your child's school. You should have been emailed a temporary password when your account was created. The first time you log on you will be required to change your password.
- If you do not know your password you can request a new temprary password by clicking "Forgot My Password". A new password will be emailed to you. If you have not received an email within 30 minutes, please check your spam folder for an email address from email@example.com.
- If you need to update your email address, please contact your school guidance office.