Important Documents and Information for the 2019-2020 School Year
As part of Cherry Hill Public School's continuing effort to enact sustainability practices whenever possible, the district this year asks parents/guardians to complete their school-year "paperwork" electronically. The 4-Step process is outlined below. Please choose the links applicable to your child's or children's grade level(s).
Families unable to complete this process on-line may pick up paper forms at the main office of their school(s).
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Thank you for your support helping us expand our efforts to be "green."
Please complete the information below as soon as possible.
STEP 1a -The information listed below must be reviewed by both the student & parent/guardian:
Barclay Early Childhood Center
and Elementary School
- Code of Student Conduct Manual
- Policy 2363 Student Use of Privately-Owned Technology
- Policy 7523 School District Provided Technology Devices to Students
- Policy 2360 Use of Technology
- Policy 2361 Acceptable Use of Computer Networks/Computers and Resources
STEP 1b - Student Code of Conduct/AUP, Media Release Form, and Active Duty Parent Information
For the 2019-20 school year, you will fill out the majority of your forms right in the Genesis Parent Portal!
- High School: Parents/Guardians who fill out the online forms in the Genesis Parent Portal on or before August 22, 2019, will have access to schedules by 12:00 pm on August 22, 2019.
- Middle School: Schedules will be available to students on the first day of school and will then be available online, however, it is important to fill out the online forms as soon as possible.
- Elementary School: Parents/Guardians who fill out the online forms in the Genesis Parent Portal on or before August 23, 2019, will have access to see who their child's teacher is by 3:00 pm on August 23, 2019.
Any High School and Elementary parents/guardians who have not completed all forms by 12:00 pm on Thursday, August 29, 2019, will be able to see their students' schedules at that time.
STEP 2 - Please review the Food Service information listed below and fill out the online application if you feel your child may qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch.
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay breakfast and lunch.
- PaySchools Letter
- PaySchools Setting Up Your Account
- 2019-2020 Letter to Parents
- 2019-2020 Letter to Parents (Spanish)
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.
Step 3 - Please review the IMPORTANT documents below:
Social Media Information
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Information (FERPA)
Letter to Families Regarding Military Recruitment
Integrated Pest Management Information (IPM)
Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Genesis Parent Access
- Cybersecurity Resources
- HIB (Bullying) Policy
- NJ Families
- NJ ParentLink
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast.
- View information (in English and Spanish) about the following New Jersey programs: NJ FamilyCare/Advantage); Vaccines for Children Program; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Services; NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); and Free or Reduced School Lunch Program.
- Cherry Hill Curriculum - Rubicon Atlas (Curriculum Platform)
- Online Payment of Student Activities Fee