Important Documents and Information for the 2018-2019 School Year
As part of Cherry Hill Public School's continuing effort to enact sustainability practices whenever possible, the district this year asks parents/guardians to complete their school-year "paperwork" electronically. The 4-Step process is outlined below. Please choose the links applicable to your child's or children's grade level(s).
Families unable to complete this process on-line may pick up paper forms at the main office of their school(s).
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Thank you for your support helping us expand our efforts to be "green."
Please complete the information below as soon as possible.
STEP 1a -The information listed below must be reviewed by both the student & parent/guardian:
Barclay Early Childhood Center
and Elementary School
- Code of Student Conduct Manual
- Policy 2363 Student Use of Privately-Owned Technology
- Policy 7523 School District Provided Technology Devices to Students
- Policy 2360 Use of Technology
- Policy 2361 Acceptable Use of Computer Networks/Computers and Resources
STEP 1b -Student & parent/guardian signature to acknowledge below:
In order to complete the information and sign the documents with your eSignature, you will need your child's Student ID #. If you do not know this number it can be found on the "Contact Information Verification" form and on the "Bus Assignment" letter which you received in the mail.CLICK HERE to sign "Code of Student Conduct" and "Acceptable Use Policy" with your eSignature
STEP 2 - Please review the Food Service information listed below and fill out the online application if you feel your child may qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch.
Things to remember about the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications:
- Only one application per household. List all students attending school through the 12th grade via the online application or a paper application made available to you at your child's school.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year if your child still qualifies.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay breakfast and lunch.
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.
Step 3a - Media Release Permission Form:
CLICK HERE to review, complete and sign your "Media Release Permission Form" with your eSignature
Step 3b - Active Duty Parent Information - To be filled out ONLY if your child has a parent in the military.
CLICK HERE to read a letter from Dr. Meloche and fill out a form if your child has a parent who is an Active Duty service member
Having trouble accessing our electronic forms? Please let us know so we can assist you.
Step 4 - Please review the IMPORTANT documents below:
Student computer & Genesis log-in information (Middle & High School only)
Social Media Information
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Information (FERPA)
Integrated Pest Management Information (IPM)
Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Genesis Parent Access (Middle and High School Only)
- Cybersecurity Resources
- HIB (Bullying) Policy
- NJ Families
- NJ ParentLink
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast.
- View information (in English and Spanish) about the following New Jersey programs: NJ FamilyCare/Advantage); Vaccines for Children Program; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Services; NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); and Free or Reduced School Lunch Program.
- Cherry Hill Curriculum - Rubicon Atlas (Curriculum Platform)
- Online Payment of Student Activities Fee