Breakfast is available daily in all locations.
Free/Reduced Meal Application for the 2022-2023 school year
Things to Remember:
- Only ONE application per household is required.
- Only those households wishing to apply for free or reduced meals must complete the application.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year to determine if your child qualifies.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay.
Click here to apply online today!
- 2022-2023 Letter to Parents
- 2022-2023 Letter to Parents (Spanish)
- Step by Step instructions to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch Applications
- PaySchools Letter
- PaySchools Setting Up Your Account
- District Policy 8550 - Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges
- Wellness Policy Assessment 2002-2023
- Offer Vs. Serve
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
- District Non Discrimination Statement
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.
Please be aware that the Federal Meal Program from the previous school year has ended this past June.
Meals are no longer free.
Your family MUST qualify to receive free meals.