P-EBT Card Info

State Offers Guidance for Families with P-EBT Card Issues

 Brown bag lunch


Several families have contacted the Cherry Hill Public Schools concerning incorrect or missing P-EBT cards from the State of New Jersey. We have been in touch with officials from the NJ Department of Human Services who offer the following guidance:

The best way to get replacement cards resent is to call :

Camden County Board of Social Services

Althea R. Wright Administration Bldg.

600 Market Street

Camden, NJ 08102-1255

Phone: (856) 225-8800

Fax: (856) 225-7797

Hours: 8:30 AM -4:30 PM M-F

Callers must have the student's name and date of birth to correct/verify the correct mailing address for the replacement card.