Reporting isues with trees

How do I report trees that need attention on school property? I've noticed one that appears to be dead and another that is encroaching on the sidewalk. The Township referred me to the School Board. Thank you!

Please contact our Director of Facilities, Stephen Nicolella, at or (856) 429-5600, extension 4202.