How can I get the money left in my child's account now that they now longer attend CHS?

Posted by:
  • To receive a refund please email Jumel Stuart to include the purpose of your refund request. Include student name/student number, to whom the refund check is to made payable and the address to be mailed to. Money can be transferred from one student to another- email student name/student number and to whom the money will be transferred to with student name/student number.